A
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
4.99k Members
1614914 tn?1325564159

Feeling very manic

Meds have been changed yet again, stll not sleeping, feel like everything needs to change couldnt hardly sleep last night, today washed everything, rearranged entire room, took all my piercings out, colored my hair and still feelig manic, but exhausted....I dont know what to do...
15 Responses
Have you let your doctor know about this?  He/She should be made aware anytime a change occurs this drastically after a med adjustment.

Rogelio
I would inform my psychiatrist if I was in your position.  I don't know if you write like this normally, but due to your run on sentences you kinda sound manic in your writing.
454863 tn?1208310579
Sorry to hear that.  I see that you have ptsd, and that must be hard to deal with.  I would prob go see a dr if I were you.  
But thats kinda cool, you colored your hair when feeling manic.  I did that once.  Hey, its better than going out gettin wasted.
1614914 tn?1325564159
No I havent let my doctor know, my meds were just changed friday, was hoping things would get a lil better before I needed to call.
1614914 tn?1325564159
I do write like that alot of the time, mostly so I can get it all out before I forget what I wanna say.
1614914 tn?1325564159
Thanks for responding. Sometimes its hard to deal with, figuring out my triggers has been the hardest part. Going back to the doctor tmro, hoepfully figure somthing out. I love coloring my hair. I like that I can change my appearance whenever I want...
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.