Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Is it normal to feel exhausted during remmission?

I've been dealing with bipolar disorder since 2012 and I've gone through 4 hospitalizations due to the manic/psychotic breaks. I've also suffered a few milder hypomanias during last 6 years but I feel exhausted ALL the time I'm not in a mania. I could sleep for hours and still feel extremely tired. It's gone as far as I am calling sick from time to time because I literally am not capable of getting out of bed. I take Zyprexa 5 mg, Lamictal 150 mg, Haldol 3X2 mg and Rivotril as needed. I don't even know what to do as I feel like I'll never be the same person as I used to be and I really needed only few hours of sleep before all of this happened, now even 12 hours of sleep doesn't suffice. I'm 32 if that means anything.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Bipolar Disorder Community

Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.