Is it normal to feel exhausted during remmission?

I've been dealing with bipolar disorder since 2012 and I've gone through 4 hospitalizations due to the manic/psychotic breaks. I've also suffered a few milder hypomanias during last 6 years but I feel exhausted ALL the time I'm not in a mania. I could sleep for hours and still feel extremely tired. It's gone as far as I am calling sick from time to time because I literally am not capable of getting out of bed. I take Zyprexa 5 mg, Lamictal 150 mg, Haldol 3X2 mg and Rivotril as needed. I don't even know what to do as I feel like I'll never be the same person as I used to be and I really needed only few hours of sleep before all of this happened, now even 12 hours of sleep doesn't suffice. I'm 32 if that means anything.

You are reading content posted in the Bipolar Disorder Community