Bipolar Disorder Community
5k Members

Lexapro

Hi everyone! I was recently prescribed Lexapro and Lamictal. I was just wondering if there was anyone who has taken Lexapro could you tell me how long it takes to take effect? Also, does anyone know the major side effects of either of these medications? Is there weight gain?
Hey,
I was on it for awhile and it didn't seem to help me.Although the side effects I had where weight gain but it didn't do anything else to me.I know everyone is different.I hope it helps you!

Charla
Hey I'm on Lexapro now and the only side effects I have are feeling tired a lot, some weight gain, and heat rash in the sun. Otherwise, it's helping a lot.