Bipolar Disorder Community

Sleeping a lot

I was a person that always woke up after 7-8 hours of sleep, no need for alarms or anything, I could wake up even if I heard a fly flying over the room, or because of a car passing out of my house (when windows were open).
But now, I am in University and I sleep a lot of time and I cant wake up! For example I sleep at 12 at night and wake up the next day at 2!
What do you suggest? I was really happy when I was able to wake up with my biological clock.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It helps me if I do not eat 4-5 hours before I go to sleep.  That way my mind will wake me up to eat.  Also I try to set something as a priority in the morning like cleaning or writing in a journal.  Sometimes if you do things like that it will trick your mind into wanting to get up earlier.