Aa
A
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
4.99k Members

am i normal?

i do not know whats wrong with me. i am anger and sad all at the same time. so many emotions go through me. this morning i was so happy i felt i could fly. i am in school and proud that i have been studing. but then out of no where i got so depressed i didnt want to study anymore.  i have dreams and think they are real or at least still have the feelings of them. i had a dream my boyfriend cheated on me and i was mad the rest of the day. he loves me but we fight over everything. cause i get overworked  and my highs are so high i feel stupid and then that feeling turns into why even bother with him.  i am 22 and should be living with my parents but stay with my boyfriend cause i get so anxious when i am not with him and i know he is at home or something. i really feel like i am going crazy. and he cant help anymore.  i am hurting him and i hate it! does this sound like something is really wrong or is this normal?
1 Responses
Wow!!! I feel the same as you do. I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder. I was just looking around on here because I think I could be bipolar because of all the mood changes. Although my pyschiatrist says I'm not because I have never had a manic episode. With your attachment to your bf I am the same with my husband. All of this got real bad in June when I withdrawled off of hydrocodone by September I was scared to death to be alone without my husband and he lost his job. As soon as I knew he was going to leave for work I would panic. I am 26 years old and feel like a child. I don't know if this is a characteristic for bipolar or not but I'm looking around to find out. Have you been diagnosed with anything? I wish you luck!!
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.