Bipolar Disorder Community

am i normal?

i do not know whats wrong with me. i am anger and sad all at the same time. so many emotions go through me. this morning i was so happy i felt i could fly. i am in school and proud that i have been studing. but then out of no where i got so depressed i didnt want to study anymore.  i have dreams and think they are real or at least still have the feelings of them. i had a dream my boyfriend cheated on me and i was mad the rest of the day. he loves me but we fight over everything. cause i get overworked  and my highs are so high i feel stupid and then that feeling turns into why even bother with him.  i am 22 and should be living with my parents but stay with my boyfriend cause i get so anxious when i am not with him and i know he is at home or something. i really feel like i am going crazy. and he cant help anymore.  i am hurting him and i hate it! does this sound like something is really wrong or is this normal?
Wow!!! I feel the same as you do. I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder. I was just looking around on here because I think I could be bipolar because of all the mood changes. Although my pyschiatrist says I'm not because I have never had a manic episode. With your attachment to your bf I am the same with my husband. All of this got real bad in June when I withdrawled off of hydrocodone by September I was scared to death to be alone without my husband and he lost his job. As soon as I knew he was going to leave for work I would panic. I am 26 years old and feel like a child. I don't know if this is a characteristic for bipolar or not but I'm looking around to find out. Have you been diagnosed with anything? I wish you luck!!