MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

caffeine sensitive

Anyone else sensitive to caffeine ? i find if i have to much or even just a coffee i get anxious and paranoid sort of hyper vigilant to what's going on around me and it *****
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes! I can handle one medium cup in the morning. But if I drink more than that (or tim hortons -- yeah a canadian here lol -- it has more caffeine), it really messes with me. After two cups I can feel myself more fidgety, and unable to focus, and I end up talking a lot and ...if i drink too much too fast it tips me quite easily into hypomania
Helpful - 0
  Yes I have the same exact concern which is why I avoid anything that has caffeine. I also look at labels of anything might have added caffeine to make sure of this as well. Before that I had reactions as you describe.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Bipolar Disorder Community