marvelous play areas for birds

I just wanted to share these pics I found on some awesome play areas for birds that different peple have. Maybe give us all some ideas for our birds I will post the pics on my page-aheart ( I hope this is okay)
I know we can't give links but I'm not familiar with aheart. Are they on your profile page here on MedHelp? You know you can post pictures here as well. I don't work with pet birds but it's always good to share ideas on how to enrich their environment, whether the birds are wild or companion.
Ah shoot - aheart is your screen name. I didn't even notice that. Sorry - the sun's not up here and my brain is apparently still asleep as well.

You are reading content posted in the Birds Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.