Bird Photos

Please feel free to share any photos, that you have taken, of birds here. :)  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll gladly respond as soon as possible. :)
This is probably considered cheating but since I work with wildlife, I get to take some pretty up close and personal pictures of the animals that come in. This is a picture of a Short Eared Owl that came in. She wasn't too happy to be there but she was finally released after recovery.

www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/47027?personal_page_id=2026
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Birdwatchers Dream Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.