Welcome to Birdwatchers Dream

You may post any photos of birds you have taken here, as well as talk about your love of Birding. :) Anything related to Birds and Birdwatching may be posted and discussed in this group. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Thanks so much for joining! I hope you will enjoy your time here!!! :) :) :)
cool
I'm not a computer whiz so excuse my silly question. You say we may post any bird pictures here. Do you mean there's a way to post it in the comment box or just add them to our profile page? I have a few on my profile page but it would be fun to see them right on this forum.
That's alright, I don't find anything wrong with your question. :) You may post them by clicking "Add a Photo" when you create a new question, or you could copy and paste the link as a comment. To do so, you would go to your photo album and click on whichever photo you would like to post here, and copy the link and paste it in your comment such as this:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/108156?personal_page_id=424328

I hope it helps. Good Luck! :)

I'll create a new post for bird pictures, and then everyone may add them there, or create their own post. :)
I don't see a spot that says "add a photo" but I can sure do the link from my photo album. That I understand. :-)

irene
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Birdwatchers Dream Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.