Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.42k Members

Am I pregnant? On the pill, but experiencing symptoms.

Am I pregnant? Yesterday I had sex and it was kind of painful due to pain on my right side in my lower abdomen. This pain started three days ago around mid cycle but is gone now. I have been having weird breast tenderness for a week now too. It started a few days after my last period.  Today I am still feeling oddly bloated and have been needing to use the bathroom more than usual and the boobs are still tender. I am on the pill and I just want to outline my schedule for you since this has started. Any explanations? I am paranoid that I am pregnant.

>Period
>Day 1
>Day 2
>Day 3
>Day 4
>Day 5
>Day 6
>Day 7
>Day 8
>Day 9 Boobs started hurting
>Day 10
>Day 11 Pain in lower abdomen started
>Day 12 (had sex)
>Day 13 (had sex)
>Day 14 TODAY

P.S. I do take all my pills but not always at the same time unfortunately. The pain in my right side (I assume where the ovary is) was noticeable when I had to pee, while I was peeing, and during sex.
1 Responses
I don't think this sounds like pregnancy. It could be a bladder infection or just some odd hormone fluctuations.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.