Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Are these normal side effects from Birth control pills?

I started taking Birth control pills 9 days ago and it hasn’t been easy. The first day I was totally fine but after taking my 2nd pill I felt very nausious. 6 hours after taking the 2nd pill I started vometing! I vometed 4 times that night ( I take my Birth control at 7pm) the days after that I have felt fine except I have had some cramps and gas! Is this normal?
Ive been on cerelle for over a year now. I had this the first month or so of being on the pill. My friends have not been on the pill as long as i have but they have had no problems. I think it affects everyone differently.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
10k Questions