Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth Control. Which Do Mamas Suggest Is Good?

My Son Just Turned A Month, And I Need To Make My Appointment For My 6Week Check Up And Some Birth Control....
I Have Had The Nexplanon The One In Your Arm, And I've Had The Depo Shot.
I Would Like To Gain A Little More Weight At Least 20-25lbs Cause I'm 112lb. And I Would Also Like More Babies In Maybe 2-3yrs....
But I Have Heard Different Stories Of People Having Complications Of Getting Pregnant Again After Being On Birth Control.
So Just Wondering Which Birth Control Mamas Think Would Be Better Direction To Go..