Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth control and morning after pill

I am on 21days on 7days off contraceptive pills. Last Sunday I was supposed
To take my last pills and have my 7 days off and that's when I should get my period. On Sunday afternoon I forgot
My last pill, on Sunday night I had unprotected sex and on Monday morning I panicked so I've taken 2 of my contraceptive pills and also I have had a morning after pill from a doctor on Tuesday. I haven't taken any contraceptive pills since Monday, it's Friday now And my period is nowhere to be seen, even though I would normally get it 3 days after stopping my pills, therefore it should have been here by Thursday. I've read online that morning after pill can make your period late, but I'm back to taking my pills on Tuesday again, I'm going on a holiday in 2 weeks and I hope my period doesn't come
Even though I take my contraceptive pills? Has anyone had this problem before??? Also I've had a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Thanks