Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth control patch

I've been on the patch since Feb.10th. while on my third week patch my period came on Feb.25 and when i removed it for my patch free week on the 3rd, my period stayed on for 3 days and then went off. Is it normal to get your period while you still have the patch on?
Hi there,
Usually a woman will experience her period during the one-week break and bleeding may still be there when it is time to put on another patch. This is quite normal. Bleeding between your periods and spotting is common with birth control patch. Bleeding while on the patch should be discussed with your doctor. A clinical evaluation may be necessary. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
hello,
I will discuss this with my doctor during my next visit. Thank you.