Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth control

Is there chances of getting pregnant while drinking the placebo week and not being on your period?

This is my first month on birth control, and I took all my active pills throughout the month, even during my menstrual cycle. Now I'm at the end of the pack on the placebos, but I'm not on my cycle. We decided to have unprotected sex, but I wanted to make sure what the possibilities cab be.
You're still protected on the placebo week. The dosage is specifically designed to continue protection because of the three prior weeks of active pills. Of course using extra protection with a condom is always a good idea if you are concerned. But it's not required. I never went without condoms the entire time I was on the pill because it gave me piece of mind. But many of my friends never did and they never got pregnant with just using the pill alone.