Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.45k Members

Birth control

So I just found that I am pregnant today and I am on birth control. I'm not sure how that can happen. Help
5 Responses
No birth control is 100% effective, no condom is 100% effective... Even having your tubes tied or men getting cut isn't 100% effective. It's always possible! Especially if you're on the pill.
The pill can give some people a false sense of security that they can't get pregnant, most of the pills just block or lower hormone release. Not make it impossible for a fertilized egg to stay attatched to the uteran wall.
I'm on my second pregnancy because of the pill. I'm going to get the implant after. My midwife said it won't cause any harm to the baby but to stop taking it when you find out.
Thank you guys very much. I'm just really scared. I have an 11 month old certainly so I'm really scared having 2 kids on 2.
My little boy is two tomorrow. I was unsure whether to carry on or not. but a few weeks past and that feeling went I'm now looking forward to having two. My step mum said your love doesn't half to accommodate both it doubles that helped me a lot.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.