Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Birth pill and pain

Hi, I'm on birth pill  Ovranette for the 21 days now, I took last now today. Now 7 days break. But about two weeks ago I started to have ovary pain like somebody is stubbing me with needles and also pain like before period and breast tenderness. Is it that the pill is not good for me or  it is like this because it is my first package of the pills ? Thanks a lot for help :)
Hi there.  I would say it is semi unrelated but that is just a guess.  I would go through one more cycle of pills and if these things persist, call your doctor.  I never had those symptoms when starting the pill but every woman is different.  So, I'd keep at it for another month to see if it subsides and if not, give your doctor a call to discuss your options.  good luck!