A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.42k Members

Bleeding during birth control

Hi,
I got on APRI birth control at the beginning of January (1/6) and will be in fact starting my third packet today.
Since starting the birth control I have decided to skip the sugar pills and just go onto a new packet with active pills in order to have control over my period since I have some events to go to within the next few months.
For the past two weeks I have been bleeding. It's not as intense as a period but its also not light enough that I would call it spotting necessarily.
I just wanted to make sure that this was normal since I did i fact decide to skip sugar pills in order to regulate my period and this is just my body reacting to it since its the first time.

Thanks.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.