Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Can I be pregnant?

I have been taking Femcon birth control pills for a couple months for my ovarian cysts. I stopped taking it after 3 months and then I started taking it again. I was on my first month, 2nd week when I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated inside of me, but I was supposed to take my pill at 4:00 and I forgot it. I took it 6 or 7 hours late and my friend told me that counts as a missed pill. I haven't gotten my period yet and it is worrying me. They were irregular but the pills make them regular. What do you think my chances of pregnancy are?
it can be nothing maybe your period is late...there is a high risk that if you dont take the pill at around the same time or you miss to take alot of pills yes there is a risk that you get pregnant 6 and 7 hours late its a little too much that you should taken it about 4.00 .... well my suggestion is that you make a pregnance test that you buy from the pharmacy and you see from there if this dont convence you make a blood test at your family doctor

from stephanie
you have 24 hours to take your missed dose. It is not considered missed unless its been 24 hours . Though it is optimal to take the pill at the exact same time. I think you are fine. That is simply my opinion though. You have not been taking the pill long though and I do believe most doctors recommend you use a backup method for at least 2 weeks of the birth control...

get a pregnancy test just to be safe.