Can the Mirena IUD make you feel pregnant?

I have had the mirena for almost a year. I have never had any bleeding or spotting. About 10 days ago I started spotting. Just when I wipe it's like blood tinged mucus. This is still happening. I have some mild cramping, constipation, and a little bit nauseated today. I check my strings regularly and they still feel like they are in the right spot. What can this be? Should I get checked out? Or is this something normal with the mirena? I'm confused and frustrated. I feel pregnant sometimes and then I don't. Please help me!

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community