Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Cilest - no break has caused on-going period?

Last month I continued to take Cilest without the usual 7-day break as I wanted to try and ensure that I didn't have a period whilst on holiday. It seems to have had the opposite effect and bar the first two days I have had an on-going period for the entire time I have been taking the pill (I have 4 days left until it finishes) - what is going on??
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Cliest is a monophasic pill which has the same hormone dose in the three weeks of active pills .It is possible to eliminate your periods with it. Few women may have scheduled bleeding and spotting often occur during the first few months on this type of regimen. It is best to contact a healthcare professional and get your doubts clarified. A clinical evaluation may be helpful. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!