Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Concerned.. Depo question.

Should I be concerned? 

Im 20 and had my first depo provera shot about a month ago on my last day of my cycle, so the doctor said it would work straight away. 
My period pretty much stopped that day and me and my boyfriend had sex the next morning. 
I've been reading a lot about the shot and how you get a lot of spotting and bleeding when first taking it.. 
I've had nothing. Just cramps like I'm about to start my period. 
Could I be lucky and my period just stopped straight away or could I somehow be pregnant? 
The first injection should be given in the first five days of a normal menstrual cycle (day one is the first day of your period). This will protect you from pregnancy immediately. But if you start on some other day, you will need to use additional contraception, eg condoms for the first seven days after having the injection. Since you started in the first 5 days, so chances of pregnancy are less.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing