Concerning symptoms after Plan B

I am concerned about my reproductive health.  Due to poor planning, I ended up taking the Next Choice (generic Plan B) pill 3 times within a 2 week period.  After the third time, I have had mild cramping and spotting every day for 2 weeks straight now.  I am very concerned that I did some permanent damage by taking so much progesterone.  
I took a pregnancy test, so I know I am not pregnant.  Have also been taking my normal birth control (progesterone-only Lyza pill) normally since taking the last dose of Plan B.  
Any suggestions on what is happening to me??

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community