Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.47k Members

Condom stuck????

A condom got stuck inside me and I can't find it. I have reached up to my cervix and can't seem to find it. I took an emergency contraception and was wondering whether to go to the ER to get it removed or to wait for it to slip down.  
1 Responses
16744917 tn?1451266839
I wouldn't wait very long because you're running a risk of infection. You can always call your gyn for advice. He/she maybe able to give you more info and even tell you a way to get ot out. Try soaking in the bathtub maybe? Idk but don't wait days with a condom stuck inside you, it could lead to worse problems
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.