Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Condom stuck????

A condom got stuck inside me and I can't find it. I have reached up to my cervix and can't seem to find it. I took an emergency contraception and was wondering whether to go to the ER to get it removed or to wait for it to slip down.  
I wouldn't wait very long because you're running a risk of infection. You can always call your gyn for advice. He/she maybe able to give you more info and even tell you a way to get ot out. Try soaking in the bathtub maybe? Idk but don't wait days with a condom stuck inside you, it could lead to worse problems