Aa
A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.42k Members

Could I be pregnant while taking birth control?

I've been taking birth control since I became sexually active in March. My period has always come on time and it has never been late before I was on birth control or during. Now my period is two weeks late. I took two pregnancy test a week after and both were negative, I'm really concerned I could be pregnant. I've been extremely moody not to mention getting nausea and headaches and I've even have sore breasts AND I am constantly tired. Looking at pregnancy symptoms from what I googled all of these are LISTED! I am very concerned that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I were not using condoms. I am only 18 years old, and I really don't know what to do?
1 Responses
1109526 tn?1261284973
Have you been taking your pills at the same time, EVERY day?
If so, you are very protected. If not, you could be pregnant.
Try another HPT in a week.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.