Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Could I be pregnant while taking birth control?

I've been taking birth control since I became sexually active in March. My period has always come on time and it has never been late before I was on birth control or during. Now my period is two weeks late. I took two pregnancy test a week after and both were negative, I'm really concerned I could be pregnant. I've been extremely moody not to mention getting nausea and headaches and I've even have sore breasts AND I am constantly tired. Looking at pregnancy symptoms from what I googled all of these are LISTED! I am very concerned that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I were not using condoms. I am only 18 years old, and I really don't know what to do?
Have you been taking your pills at the same time, EVERY day?
If so, you are very protected. If not, you could be pregnant.
Try another HPT in a week.