Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Could I be pregnant?

I've had the IUD Mariena  in now for three years without a problem. On yesterday I urinated and ot look like grapefruit
pulp, I havent seen this since I was pregnant with my three year old, I'm very moody, hungry all the time and my belly
itches like crazy since my last period I have not felt my strings. Could I be orwgnant?
Hi there,
Are you having cloudy urine? Urine of an abnormal color and consistency could be due to several causes. Urinary tract infection, acute cystitis, acute glomerulonephritis, acute tubular necrosis, Obstructive uropathy or nephrolithiasis all can lead to this. Breast tenderness, milky white vaginal discharge, yeast infections, nausea are few of the side effects of Mirena.The symptoms you have been experiencing could be due to the effects of Mirena.All you can do is wait for your periods and in case you miss it take up urine pregnancy test. Do keep us posted.
Take care and kind regards!