Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Depo Provera/Implanon

I've been using Depo-provera for 1 year and 4 months, and have been aware of not staying on it for longer than 2 years due to the risk of bone loss that comes with longterm use. I've looked into Implanon but fear that because it hasn't been out for too long, the side affects have yet to be truely determined and bone loss may also be found with the use of Implanon. Moreover, I'm worried about increased risks of breast cancer when using all these hormonal contraceptives and what may affect me later on in life. As a young woman (21) its a fear to all of us.

I will be getting married later this year and do not plan to have a baby for 6-9 years, so preventing pregnancy will be a daunting task.

Condoms feel so unnatural when used so this is when I then tried using the birth control patch (good on it for around 7 months but it affected my contact lenses so I stopped) and started using Depo when I began dating my now fiance. I've looked into things like the birth control sponge but it has a high fail rate..
My question is should I stay on Depo still, try Implanon or are these cancer risks something to worry about and I should stop use altogether? -.-