Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Depo provera

I have been on the depo provera for 2 and a half years now, I have a period every 3 month 10-14 days before im due my depo. I havnt had a period this time and i am due to get it in 2 days. Could i be pregnant?
Hi there!

If you are not post your due date, the chances of a pregnancy are unlikely, though you may still confirm by running a home pregnancy test (urine based) about 3 weeks after an alleged intercourse. Most women experience irregular periods on depo-shots and delay in periods may not be something to worry about.
Hope this helps.

Take care!