Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Depo provera

So I started Depo provera 2 weeks and 2 days ago and I had unprotected sex 7 days after the shot and I was worried and called my docter to see if.it.was going to be effective they said yes cuz its been a week & I jus had unprotected sex  again the second week after taking depo but dis time he cummed in me but im kind kind of worried should I be? Ive felt growls in tummy I feel naseus somtimes & the day before yesterday I ate once & didnt wana eat again...  I feel alittle paranoid help meee!!
Alsoo am I guna bee okaay ?.does it mean depo is suppose to work?

Whether you can have pregnancy or not depends on when did you start the depo shots. The first injection should be given in the first five days of a normal menstrual cycle (day one is the first day of your period). This will protect you from pregnancy immediately. But if you start on some other day, you will need to use additional contraception, eg condoms for the first seven days after having the injection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
thank yuhh i got over the wholee thing i was just a bit parnoid bt i followed the step i waited a week to have unprotected sex i was jus worried cuz i had it on the 7th day...... can yuh elaboratee more on depo shotss & all possiblee symptomss ?? i recently had brown stuffcome out today& tiny cramps its been 2 months nw on depo cud it be spotting?
Hello my name is Alyssa  I been on depo for a while but a my recent appointment was June 24 2017 I was ovulation a week before I got my shot me & my boyfriend had sex then after wards I started ovulating , so when I made it to my appointment just so time so then 1 week went by me & my boyfriend had sex again July 2 , 3 & 4 th he *** inside of me all 3 days today is July 8th 2017 I had few cramps in my lower stomach nothing  major I started stopping pink blood but not heavy only when I whip can I be pregnant? I need answers please