Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Depo shot!

Is it ok to skip a depo shot due this month and get it after 3 month to reduce the risk of losing bone density?
If you stop getting Depo-Provera injections, your period usually returns within 3 to 10 months but sometimes it may take 12-18 mths but ovulation may return earlier. So if you miss the depo shots then make sure that you use condoms as a birth control measure to avoid any unwanted pregnancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your comment really appreciate it. Will keep you posted!