Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Do I qualify for Egg donation?

Age: 21

Height: 5'4" tall

Weight: 118lbs

Hair and eyes: Brown hair and green eyes.

Heritage: Norwegian, English, German, some Native American, and so on.

Education: High school diploma and an Associates degree.  Also, currently applying to universities to study Pre Med. Have maintained a 3.5 GPA.

Family history: My dad has a PhD in Cell physiology and my mom is a pediatric nurse, both in good health. All my grandparents are still alive, except one who recently passed away at the age of 94.  

Medical history: Eczema and asthma at birth, which I've grown out of a lot. Currently on 50mg of Zoloft for mild anxiety due to life stressors, but it's not severe whatsoever.

Misc.: I don't smoke, rarely drink, exercise 5 days a week, have held a job for over 3 years and worked as a nanny for 7, no criminal history, and have been in college for 3 years.

Does my history of mild anxiety, asthma and eczema disqualify me?