Does acne go away after Mirena Removal?

I got the Mirena inserted 3 years ago and I have been struggling with acne ever since, I've tried everything to get rid of it from masks, different face washes, prescription creams etc. It's mostly around my chin and now I have scars on top of acne that make me self-conscious and not want to leave the house without make up. Before I had the Mirena I never struggled with acne, I'm just wondering if the acne will go away if I get it removed? I read some women experience worse acne after getting it removed.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community