Birth Control (Contraception) Community

HELP

Hi im an 21 year old female and have noticed I've been losing alot of hair so much that it looks like I have bald spots!! recently I've also been getting bad headaches, nauseas, dizzyness and fatigue.. waking up in the middle night feeling like the room is spinning! last week I was also spotting pink/ brownish and had really bad cramps. I just recently got off the implant and now on levlen ed.... HELP!
Definitely GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR. It could be a number of things, including your thyroid. If you do have a thyroid issue, it can be life-threatening if left untreated.

Also, is it possible you're pregnant?