HELP!

ive had my implanon for 2 years but i recently took it out about 4 weeks ago and i dont have my period yet. i felt like i was getting it a couple days ago but i havent yet. the things i read online just scared me about me not being able to get pregnant. can somebody please help me??
It took my friend 6 months to finally get her first period after getting hers removed!
OMG! and i read online that it messed up some women's pregnancy chances. do you know anything about that?

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community