Has anyone experienced Migraines and have the Mirena IUD?

I have experienced Migraines 15 years now and they began when I received the Mirena IUD.  Although I no longer have the IUD the Migraines have gotten worse.  Anyone else get Migraines due to the Mirena IUD?
I suffer from migraines but not from the mirena. I got my daith pierced 6 months ago and it has helped so much. I have been able to stop all of my prevention medication and went from weekly migraines to 3 in the past 6 months. Best thing ever

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community