Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Headache for two weeks, is this a withdrawal symptom from bc pills?

I recently stopped taking birth control pills and a day before my period (nov. 6) my head felt heavy so I had associated it with my period. But 3 days after I started to feel pain on the two sides of the back and top of my head, on my forehead, and on my eyebrow area. It would usually occur on one side then they’d alternate. I had already gone to the doctor and was only prescribed pain killers. The pain had somehow subsided and they became less frequent but I’m just worried that I have a serious underlying brain disease because I don’t usually have headaches and now I’ve had it for 2 weeks straight. Could this just be a withdrawal symptom from stopping my birth control pills? Has anyone had the same experience after going off the pill? My anxiety is killing me please help, thank you.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
10k Questions