Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Help

Me & my husband are trying to conceive & I had my period regularly & when I stopped taking birth control I had some bleeding which I now know to be breakthrough bleeding caused by stopping the birth control. I want to track my periods but I'm just confused as to which period I use, the normal one or the breakthrough bleeding?
You should wait for your normal period before you can begin tracking but most health professionals will tell you to wait til the second period as then your body will have regulated after the removal of birth control, though it varies for each birth control type.
You could always just try ovulation tests as well.