Birth Control (Contraception) Community

How safe is the Marina

Hi all so I just want to know if any women out there have been on the Marina IUD, and have fallen pregnant.
I have been pregnant before and am feel somewhat similar to then but just assumed I can't be pregnant. I just want to know, could I be? And what are the chances of a safe pregnancy as opposed to an eptopic?.
If your on the mirena and your periods stop your most likely not pregnant.. It happens with mirena... But the mirena also causes infertility, i had mirena, it was placed Feb 2012, it was removed Oct 2015... It has been 2 yrs and i havent had a period.. Not once.. I cant have another because of it.. If you EVER want to have a baby or have another one this is NOT the birthcontrol you want to use..