Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Is it safe to take diet pills and contraceptive pills at the same time?

Can diet pills and contraceptive pills used at the same time? Will it reduce the reliability of the contraceptive pills if diet pills were also taken?

Also, I'm taking a 21-tab pill - is it safe to have sexual intercourse during the 7 pill-free days?
Thank you.
Hi there,
Diet pills do not interact with birth control pills and may not the efficacy of birth control pills. However it is best to ask your gynecologist for her  opinion. . This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Considering you should be having your period during that 7 day break in pills you should be fine having sex then.