Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Itchy hives/rash and depression with Loesrin

Help - has anyone had a rash with Loestrin - I have been itching and have rash on stomache chest and back.  I also experienced terrible depression that put me in a zombie state.  I only used this drug for one week and my doctor took me off.  Did anyone experience these symptoms???
I also took lo loestrin for about a month and stopped right before the brown pills because I was also feeling depressed. The day after I stopped I got hives on my back, neck, and stomach around the time that I was supposed to take my brown pill. Not sure if it would happen that quickly but its a possibility.
I also took lo loestrin for about a month and stopped right before the brown pills because I was also feeling depressed. The day after I stopped I got hives on my back, neck, and stomach around the time that i was supposed to take the brown pill. Not sure if theyre directly related but its possible.