Long Periods while on YAZ

October 15 - Started YAZ, also my first day of period (4 days light period only)
November 10 - Period came
November 11 - Last day of YAZ (first pack)
November 12 - First pill of second pack of YAZ very heavy bleeding
November 13 VERY HEAVY BLEEDING
November 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Regular bleeding
Nov19- 27 light bleeding
Nov 28 bleeding gone

I went to my OB November 24 and advised me to take my remaining YAZ 3x a day. She said bleeding will stop after I finish YAZ, then  switch to ALTHEA when I get my first period. She said that Althea is a little bit high on dosage compared to YAZ. My remaining YAZ pill will be finished on November 29 (two white pills for that day).

**When will I have my next period if for November, I had long periods? I want to know when I will get my next period?

**How is ALTHEA compared to YAZ?
THANKS

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community