Lost birth control pill/unprotected sex

Hi i have a question about losing a birth control pill. I am currently taking Gildess FE 1/20 and I have been taking it for about 3 months now. Before starting the pill, my period always came on time, but when I started the pill it screwed up my period and it would come at different times and I would have heavy bleeding days here and there. Although, now being on the 3rd pack, I feel like things have started to get somewhat back on track. About 2 weeks ago (week 2 of 3rd pack) I lost one of my pills. I didn't know what to do so I just continued with my daily pill the next day. Yesterday I made the mistake of having unprotected sex but it was also the day I started my period. My period technically started late the night before, but the next day (yesterday) it went back and forth between heavy and light and continued on to today so I believe it was my period and not just spotting. My question is, if I had unprotected sex two weeks after completely missing a pill while being on the first few days of my period and he didn't ejaculate, could I be pregnant? thanks so much!
I've done that before. Except I threw my pill up lol. The doctor said it was fine and told me to continue taking them as I normally would have. But I had been on them for a year so I'm not sure if it would be the same for you.
thanks!

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community