Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Miracle pill?

I stop taking my birth control pill, Errin mini pill/ progesterone only for breast feeding,  about 3 moths ago because it was causing me to have bad acne and I couldn't take it anymore. I notice that I was feeling different and not in a good way. I was moody and started to have lots of pain in my body. I just havent been feeling well. I started having chest pain heart palpation. Now before I was on this pill I was having similar symptoms, when I started taking the pill I was feeling great, happy and just in good spirits. Im thinking about going back on it and deal with the acne, I just want to see if this will get rid of my symptoms. Is there something in this pill that has healing power?
I also have not seen a period since I stop taking the pill its been 3 months,  my son is 10 months now and I have not had a period since I conceived in 07. I hope this pill has not thrown my hormones out of order :/