A
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.42k Members
214065 tn?1251292477

Miracle pill?

I stop taking my birth control pill, Errin mini pill/ progesterone only for breast feeding,  about 3 moths ago because it was causing me to have bad acne and I couldn't take it anymore. I notice that I was feeling different and not in a good way. I was moody and started to have lots of pain in my body. I just havent been feeling well. I started having chest pain heart palpation. Now before I was on this pill I was having similar symptoms, when I started taking the pill I was feeling great, happy and just in good spirits. Im thinking about going back on it and deal with the acne, I just want to see if this will get rid of my symptoms. Is there something in this pill that has healing power?
1 Responses
214065 tn?1251292477
I also have not seen a period since I stop taking the pill its been 3 months,  my son is 10 months now and I have not had a period since I conceived in 07. I hope this pill has not thrown my hormones out of order :/
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.