Mirena IUD Question

Okay, so I am kinda freaking out. I'm 21 Yrs Old and me and my husband have been married going on 3 years. We have two kids, a son age 2 and a daughter almost 11 months. I had the Mirena IUD inserted a month and a half ago. Today, I stopped bleeding. Very, very, very uncommon. You normally bleed for 3-6 months. And today I am having stringy discharge. I really need to know if this is normal!! I'm so scared. I will probably have a heart attack if we are pregnant again. My son was only 6 months old when we conceived our daughter. And we convinced our son 3 months into our relationship! A 3rd child will just be way, way, way to much for us right now. Advice? Anyone?
Mirena can make you infertile... If you ever want another child have it removed and get on the pill or depo or any other birthcontrol.. You may not want another child now but in time you may want another.. mirena is not a good birthcontrol.. I had it..  and after it was removed 2yrs ago, i still dont bleed... Not one period.. It will mess you up..