Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Missed last pill (day 21)

Hey everyone,

So my wife is on Yasmin 21, and has been taking it regularly. However, she was supposed to take the last pill of this pack (no. 21) on Monday, but she forgot so she took it on Tuesday instead. Which means, she started the 7 day break period a day late.

It's Sunday morning now and she still hasn't got her period so we are a bit worried.

I've read the booklet in this packet for what to do when you miss a pill, and I've read a whole bunch of articles but I think this case is a bit different and I haven't found an answer to missing the very last pill and taking it a day later.

So if anyone can help me with this, it'll be much appreciated! If my post is unclear, do let me know and I will try to explain it better