Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Missing the pill birth control

Hi, ive been on birth control..orthotricyclen lo for about 3 months now...if i missed the pill two days in a row?...and i had unprotected sex...could i become pregnant? what are my chances
If you miss two birth control pills in a row and then have unprotected intercourse, then chances of pregnancy are there. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

When do I ovulate? And thanx : )
You said something about testing 10 day's post ovulation? . When do I ovulate? . Also how do I know which test is the most sensitive? .....thank you : ).
Does anyone know?
Ovulation occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. It is seen that pregnancy only occurs if intercourse occurs within the 6 days prior to and including ovulation .

Thank you so much. Appreciate it.  Is the 28 day cycle all the way up to when ur suppose to start ur period?..and on the 6 days thing is that 6 days b4 u start ur next period?.
Hi I am 4 days late on my period...and I have only been getting cramps .. should I be worried?
The first missed period as the first sign of pregnancy, but a missed period can be caused by a number of factors. Some women experience spotting about two weeks after the first day of the previous period as the first sign of pregnancy. Changes in mood is caused by hormonal surges early in pregnancy can be quite severe. Often this is the first symptom of pregnancy noticed by family members, Pain in breast and enlargement is especially common during very early pregnancy, but often disappears after a few weeks. The area around your nipples turns dark. Tiredness, nausea and vomiting, sometimes referred to as morning sickness, ranging from queasiness to severe vomiting that can manifest just in the morning.
If you have such symptoms then you should get your pregnancy status checked by blood test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.