Morning after pill.

On Sunday April 30 my boyfriend and I had protected sex, then laterbthat day we had unprotected sex. He pulled out both times before he came (even though one ofbthe times he had a condom on) and got most of his semen on my body. But, the unprotected time he got it a little lower, like on my crotch and inner thighs, but not near my vag. I want to get the morning after pill now as I'm a little worried (as always) will it still work 3 days after? And more importantly, is it free anywhwre like a clinic, hospital, planned parenthood, etc.?
It's too late now. The morning after pill is only effective up to 72 hours or 3 days after exposure.

I don't think you can get it for free. I'm pretty sure you still have to pay for it at all of the places you mentioned. But you don't need a prescription from the doctor like it used to be.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community