Birth Control (Contraception) Community

Nexplanon bleeding

Ok,
So it's been over nine months since I have gotten my nexplanon put in. I haven't had a period once. And for the past 3 weeks I have had non stop bleeding but no pain that would indicate cramps like I was having my period. I've gone thru all the std test and everything came back negative including a pregnancy test. I just need some help to what could possibly be going on. I know the nexplanon thins the uterine lining so if I don't have one, what would be the cause of this? All answers are appreciated!!
I just got my implant a month ago and I've been bleeding nonstop since I got it put in...This is so exhausting