Birth Control (Contraception) Community

No period?

I was on Yaz from April to May and hated it so I got off, was not on the pill from May to June, and then went on Trisprintec (generic Ortho tricyclen) in June. I got off the pill toward the end of September after taking it continuously (no break) from August to Sept so that I could skip my period in September while I was on vacation.

A week after I finished my last pack I had a very light, short period.  In October I had no period or spotting at all the whole month.

In November so far I had one day of extremely light, barely spotting (I bled a little brownish colored discharge, but not even enough to stain a pantyliner).  

I'm married, but pregnancy test was negative.  I also have no other signs of pregnancy, such as tender breasts, mood changes, various types of discharge, fatigue or nausea.  I don't feel pregnant either.  

I am however extremely bloated, more gassy bloated than water retention bloated.  I was on spironolactone along with the pill and was on 100mg but have cut it down to 50mg as I wean off of it.  

Is it possible my hormones are so out of whack from going on and off the pill a few times and being on spiro that my period is now all screwed up?  
Anyone?