Normal period or implantation bleeding?

I have been taking Aviane for the past three months. I had unprotected sex two weeks ago where my boyfriend ejaculated inside me. I started bleeding a week before my placebo pills. It started as spotting but the intensity varied. It wasn't too heavy but not too light as well. I am still bleeding on and off while on my placebo pills. Could you please tell if it's a matter of concern? Is it a regular period or something else? I'm really worried. Please help! Thank you

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community